No. CrashPlan for Home subscriptions cannot be purchased, renewed, or canceled as of the end-of-sale date: August 22, 2017.
Articles in this section
- Can I keep using CrashPlan for Home?
- Can I renew my existing CrashPlan for Home subscription?
- Where do I find the expiration date for my subscription?
- What if my subscription has expired?
- I'm in the middle of a free trial. What do I do?
- I'm using the free version of CrashPlan. What do I do?
- Can I continue to add devices to my CrashPlan for Home family subscription?
- Can I switch to a new backup provider immediately without waiting for my subscription to end?
- Can I cancel my CrashPlan for Home subscription for a refund?
- What happens if I have multiple CrashPlan for Home subscriptions?