In some cases, the expiration date in the email you received is incorrect because the extension was not applied. All subscription information, including expiration dates, can be found in My Account.
Articles in this section
- Can I keep using CrashPlan for Home?
- Can I renew my existing CrashPlan for Home subscription?
- Where do I find the expiration date for my subscription?
- What if my subscription has expired?
- I'm in the middle of a free trial. What do I do?
- I'm using the free version of CrashPlan. What do I do?
- Can I continue to add devices to my CrashPlan for Home family subscription?
- Can I switch to a new backup provider immediately without waiting for my subscription to end?
- Can I cancel my CrashPlan for Home subscription for a refund?
- What happens if I have multiple CrashPlan for Home subscriptions?