This announcement applies only to CrashPlan for Home. We are fully committed to offering CrashPlan for Small Business and making continued investments. In fact, our renewed focus on small business customers appears in many forms, such as the recently expanded hours of business for CrashPlan for Small Business support.
Articles in this section
- Can I use computer-to-computer backup functionality as an open source product?
- What does this announcement mean?
- Why has Code42 chosen to exit the consumer backup business?
- What are my options?
- When do I need to act?
- How does this affect customers with CrashPlan for Small Business?
- How does this affect customers with Code42 (formerly Code42 CrashPlan or CrashPlan PROe), our enterprise product?
- Can I transfer my backup archive without starting over?
- How long will it take for me to complete a new backup?
- Can I contact a support representative about this?