This announcement applies only to CrashPlan for Home. Like with CrashPlan for Small Business, our focus is on the business segment, including Enterprise. We continue to invest in product innovation that protects enterprises from potentially crippling events, such as insider threat, ransomware and other malicious activity.
Articles in this section
- Can I use computer-to-computer backup functionality as an open source product?
- What does this announcement mean?
- Why has Code42 chosen to exit the consumer backup business?
- What are my options?
- When do I need to act?
- How does this affect customers with CrashPlan for Small Business?
- How does this affect customers with Code42 (formerly Code42 CrashPlan or CrashPlan PROe), our enterprise product?
- Can I transfer my backup archive without starting over?
- How long will it take for me to complete a new backup?
- Can I contact a support representative about this?