Yes. You can continue to use CrashPlan for Home until your subscription expires. Your backups will continue to work as they always have, and we continue to place the highest priority on the safety and security of your data.
Articles in this section
- Back up networked storage or NAS devices
- Are my backed-up files safe?
- What happens to my backed-up files after my subscription ends?
- How do I know how much data I'm backing up right now?
- Do I need to restore any of my files from CrashPlan?
- What do I do about files for devices I no longer own?
- Restore files using the CrashPlan app
- What happens to the unlimited data backup I purchased?
- Reducing your backup archive size
- What to back up