No. If you switch to Carbonite, you can back up to Carbonite without being charged until your CrashPlan for Home subscription expires (for up to 60 days). Code42 extended CrashPlan for Home subscriptions by 60 days at no cost on August 22, 2017 to give customers more time to transition.
Articles in this section
- How will Carbonite know that I was a CrashPlan for Home customer?
- Why are you recommending Carbonite for home computer backup?
- If I switch to Carbonite, will I be charged for both subscriptions at the same time?
- How do I contact Carbonite?
- Does Carbonite offer unlimited cloud storage?
- Can Carbonite back up multiple computers?
- Does Carbonite offer remote file access?
- Can I back up external hard drives (EHDs) with Carbonite?
- Can I back up NAS devices with Carbonite?
- What operating systems are supported by Carbonite?