Yes. You can access files backed up to Carbonite any time from anywhere! As long as your computer is connected to the internet, you'll be able to use Carbonite to view and download your files.
Articles in this section
- How will Carbonite know that I was a CrashPlan for Home customer?
- Why are you recommending Carbonite for home computer backup?
- If I switch to Carbonite, will I be charged for both subscriptions at the same time?
- How do I contact Carbonite?
- Does Carbonite offer unlimited cloud storage?
- Can Carbonite back up multiple computers?
- Does Carbonite offer remote file access?
- Can I back up external hard drives (EHDs) with Carbonite?
- Can I back up NAS devices with Carbonite?
- What operating systems are supported by Carbonite?