You have access to unlimited storage with CrashPlan for Home until the end of your current subscription.
Articles in this section
- Back up networked storage or NAS devices
- Are my backed-up files safe?
- What happens to my backed-up files after my subscription ends?
- How do I know how much data I'm backing up right now?
- Do I need to restore any of my files from CrashPlan?
- What do I do about files for devices I no longer own?
- Restore files using the CrashPlan app
- What happens to the unlimited data backup I purchased?
- Reducing your backup archive size
- What to back up