No, we don't have any plans to open source this product at this time as CrashPlan for Home’s core platform includes proprietary technology, some of which is shared by our enterprise and small business products.
Articles in this section
- Can I use computer-to-computer backup functionality as an open source product?
- What does this announcement mean?
- Why has Code42 chosen to exit the consumer backup business?
- What are my options?
- When do I need to act?
- How does this affect customers with CrashPlan for Small Business?
- How does this affect customers with Code42 (formerly Code42 CrashPlan or CrashPlan PROe), our enterprise product?
- Can I transfer my backup archive without starting over?
- How long will it take for me to complete a new backup?
- Can I contact a support representative about this?